Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Happy! Joy Joy!

While I haven't been including my job hunt in my previous posts, the fact is that I have been actively looking for a new job during my "sabbatical". Those conversations spanned the country (it definitely seemed like a move to NYC was in my future), but I am happy to say that I have accepted a new role and can stay in San Francisco! Given that I will be launching a new division, there is not much I can share at this time, except that I will be working for a company I respect and with people I both like and admire.

Even better--I am now able to enjoy a few weeks of true relaxation since I don't begin until mid-August and no longer need to worry about finding a job. Maybe I'll be able to understand the concept of funemployment after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment